Everything You Should Know About the Bitcoin Era Platform 【Updated For 2022】
Name: Bitcoin Era
Description: Everything You Should Know About the Bitcoin Era Platform 【Updated For 2022】
Offer price: FREE
Application Category: Trading Bots
Author: Fintech Insight
Bitcoin Era: what is it all about? We have some interesting answers for you.
- Seamless account opening
- Established platform
- Is regulated in numerous jurisdictions
- Offers access to multiple cryptocurrencies
- Social investing, meaning Bitcoin Era has the ability to match the moves of popular trades
- The minimum amount needed to fund your account and start investing is low
- Possible mechanical failures
- Non-trading fees
- Requires regular monitoring of functionality
- 1 Everything You Should Know About the Bitcoin Era Platform 【Updated For 2022】
- 2 Bitcoin Era
- 3 Overall
- 4 Overview
- 5 Introduction to Bitcoin Era
- 6 Features of Bitcoin Era
- 7 How to Sign up to Bitcoin Era
- 8 How to Use Bitcoin Era
- 9 Is Bitcoin Era Right for You?
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions
Bitcoin Era is a leading trading platform that supports the buying, selling, and exchanging of multiple cryptocurrencies. With Bitcoin Era, it has never been easier for traders to mimic the trades of more experienced investors, and for those that consider themselves advanced traders, sharing your trading strategies may grant you exclusive perks. This comprehensive Bitcoin Era review explains how this is possible.
Introduction to Bitcoin Era
Bitcoin Era is a leading online brokerage that offers both stock and cryptocurrency trading. It is among the many online trading companies to support digital currencies by adding support for Bitcoin (BTC). Shortly after that, it added support for other cryptocurrencies, and today, it supports multiple cryptocurrencies, providing traders from all walks of life with an enterprise-grade crypto exchange online trading platform.
By providing all types of traders, both beginners and veterans, with quality crypto trading services, Bitcoin Era has established itself in a market full of highly competitive crypto exchanges.
Bitcoin Era is a good point of entry, especially for those new to investing. With an easy-to-navigate platform, Bitcoin Era users can invest in a selection of shares and stocks. If users lack confidence in picking out their own trading portfolio, Bitcoin Era provides a ready-made option that prioritizes a trader’s priorities and interests.
Moreover, Bitcoin Era is also equally a good choice for long-term investors, and because the trading platform allows users to share their thoughts and strategies, the incorporated social elements form a connection among other investors who also use the Bitcoin Era trading platform.
Features of Bitcoin Era
Bitcoin Era comes with all the features one would expect from an institutional-grade crypto exchange. Without these prominent features, Bitcoin Era would cease to be a suitable trading platform for institutional and professional traders alike. To get the most out of these features, users should first know what they are.
Bitcoin Era allows anyone, even those who aren’t users of the trading platform, to visit its homepage and gain complete access to all different types of educational recourses regarding trading. Lessons on market interpretation, terms of investment, and different types of available assets are provided through Bitcoin Era. More so, topics are sorted according to complexity, ranging from beginner levels to expert levels.
Initially, when users decide to join and create an account with Bitcoin Era, they are also given access to a practice account, which allows for the investing of a virtual fund, so users are able to come to terms on how to use the platform before real money comes into play.
Multi-asset Investing Platform
Bitcoin Era has brought together the option of investing in stocks, EFTs, and crypto assets into a single trading platform. Users of Bitcoin Era can invest in a range of stocks and EFTs where they can either choose to have their own collection of assets or invest in something called a Smart Portfolio, where the collection of assets is already made.
The Bitcoin Era platform also allows users to buy and sell multiple crypto assets, some of which are:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Dogecoin (DOGE)
- Ethereum Classic (ETC)
Social Investing Community
Bitcoin Era gives users the opportunity to connect with one another by featuring a social media-like news feed; this is where the discussion of the latest trading news and strategies is discussed. Another way in which this feature allows users to keep track of the forever-changing trading market is through the supply of regular blogs and personalized alerts and notifications.
With the Smart Portfolio feature, users of Bitcoin Era can choose to invest in a pre-selected collection of assets that was created with the aim of diversifying a user’s holdings.
While some portfolios are theme-focused, for example, focused on the crypto or technology industry, others have been composed with a certain investment strategy in mind rather than a theme.
In addition to Smart Portfolios, Copy Portfolios are also available, which automatically allow users to replicate another successful investor’s trading portfolio on the Bitcoin Era trading platform.
How to Sign up to Bitcoin Era
Creating an account with Bitcoin Era is a relatively simple process and can be done using the following steps:
- Using your internet browser on a desktop or mobile device, visit Bitcoin Era’s homepage, find and click on the button marked either “Trade Now” or “Join Now.”
- This will redirect you to an electronic form that will require you to enter personal data needed to open a new trading account with Bitcoin Era.
- Fill in the information relevant in this form. Alternatively, you can also choose to log in via Gmail or Facebook.
- Once you have read over all the terms, indicate that you are in agreement with them by checking the appropriate boxes.
- By clicking the “sign-up” button, you are submitting your information.
- Due to the fact that all investors are required to undergo a know-your-customer (KYC) process to complete the verification process, newly registered users of Bitcoin Era are required to provide a Confirmation of Residency and Proof of Identity. A valid utility bill that is dated to the previous three months and a government-issued ID, passport, or driver’s license are the valid documents to be submitted by users, respectively.
- Furthermore, new users may also be required to fill out a questionnaire in line with the KYC process. This is how Bitcoin Era can better ascertain how to custom-tailor a service package that is suited ideally for each induvial profile of investors. Some examples of information that may be requested in these questionnaires include the professional status of new investors, their level of knowledge concerning capital markets, their acceptable levels of risk, their financial liquidity, their investment goals, and more.
- Once you have completed the steps above, your Bitcoin Era account should now be created. Shortly after the creation and verification of your account, a recommended broker or account manager will get in touch with you and offer you the option of making trades through them using the Bitcoin Era trading platform. You are not obliged to accept this offer, and you can choose to trade yourself using the Bitcoin Era trading platform.
How to Use Bitcoin Era
Now that you have created an account with Bitcoin Era, here is the way in which you would go about using this trading platform to trade:
- Once your Bitcoin Era account has been launched online successfully, you are now eligible to begin trading. To do so, you will first need to fund your account. The standard minimum deposit accepted in the trading industry is $250. You are allowed to deposit more than this, but keep in mind that you should not be investing more than what you can afford to lose. It is recommended that, to enjoy your trading journey, you should start small. $250 is just the right amount for traders to set a solid foundation without incurring unreasonably high losses and risks.
- Once an amount has been deposited into your trading wallet, allow 24 hours or less for it to reflect in your wallet. Little resistance and swift transactions are ensured for users who have chosen the option of trading with a broker.
- Now that your account is funded, you can set your market position. This is done in the trading dashboard of Bitcoin Era. Users are required to follow some sort of trading strategy. Bitcoin Era offers its users many educational resources that will help them in setting a market position. Alternatively, users can choose to accept the guidance of a broker. Keep in mind, however, that even with a broker, it is you who makes all the final decisions regarding how much you will invest and at what amount you want to withdraw your profit, should you make one, as profit is not guaranteed. Making these decisions are what gives users complete control of their trade.
- From here, you can either regularly monitor your Bitcoin Era account, or you can simply leave the trading up to your broker. Regardless of the option you decide to go with, click that “Trade” button to get started.
Is Bitcoin Era Right for You?
Now that you have read through this Bitcoin Era review, you should be aware of everything this trading platform can offer you. Among the many educational resources and the Smart Portfolios, Bitcoin Era is a viable trading platform that will meet the needs of all traders, should you decide to trade with Bitcoin Era after all.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Bitcoin Era Good for Beginners?
Yes, Bitcoin Era is a liable choice for beginners as its trading platform is not overly complex and relatively easy to use. The useful features and tools in this web platform are user-friendly.
Is Bitcoin Era Trustworthy?
Bitcoin Era is both safe and legit.
What is Better than Bitcoin Era?
Alternatives to Bitcoin Era are Binance, Coinbase Exchange, UpHold, and others.
Has Anyone Made Money with Bitcoin Era?
Financial markets are extremely volatile, and trading on Bitcoin Era can be profitable, but you are just as likely to lose your money too. Thus, there is no guarantee of profits to be made when using Bitcoin Era to trade.