Asian payments infrastructure builder XanPool has raised US$27 million in a Series A funding round led by Valar Ventures and joined by Wise founder Taavet Hinrikus.
Subscribe to our daily news alerts:
Popular this Week
- Iosco calls for oversight of ESG ratings and data product providers4 days ago | 40 shares
- Citi to hire 100 staff for digital assets division4 days ago | 30 shares
- Climate Fintech Is Fertile Ground For Seed And Early-Stage Deals4 days ago | 28 shares
- Boerse Stuttgart unit Bison launches savings plan for cryptocurrencies2 days ago | 27 shares
- Spanish broker Ninety Nine implements instant payments with TrueLayer2 days ago | 20 shares