Brought to you by Envestnet | Yodlee, RFi Group, and Forrester
The lending industry is changing rapidly due to digitisation, borrowers’ expectations, record low interest rates, COVID-19, and more. While many lenders are transforming their processes to better serve customers, there are still gaps and challenges, like the reliance on paper-based procedures, limited access to real-time data, long decisioning times and increased risk.
Join the Envestnet | Yodlee webinar for insights from Forrester’s research about the many challenges facing lenders today and discover strategies for overcoming them. Learn how top industry thought leaders are changing their origination, onboarding and other processes to adapt to our evolving lending landscape, and how you can, too.
- Zhi-Yang Barry, Senior Analyst, Forrester
- Tim Alexander, Co-Founder, Judo Bank
- Tim Poskitt, Senior Director & Country Manager AU/NZ, Envestnet | Yodlee
- Kate Wilson, Research Director & Deputy GM, RFi Group
- Steve Brown, GM Banking and Finance, Cloudcase
Register for the webinar which will discuss:
- Forrester research highlighting recent changes in lending
- RFi Group insights into borrower sentiment and the application experience
- Ways lenders are overhauling origination and onboarding processes
- Best practices for digitising the lending process
- How to integrate real-time data to quickly assess creditworthiness
- Strategies for serving today’s digitally empowered customers
Date: Thursday 18th March 2021
Time: 12pm AEDT
Fintech-Insight is dedicated to delivering unbiased and dependable insights into cryptocurrency, finance, trading, and stocks. However, we must clarify that we don't offer financial advice, and we strongly recommend users to perform their own research and due diligence.