Latest stories from over 100 sources, YouTube and Twitter
Our archive contains 78,726 news items. 351 articles added this week.
TechCrunch | 21 hours ago | Shares: 35
A startup that has built a neobank specifically to address the needs of freelancers and sole traders has picked up a growth round to continue expanding its business after seeing its usage grow...
Subscribe to our daily news alerts:
Most Shared Today
- Australian property development lending gets a boost with the launch of the UK’s CrowdProperty11 hours ago | 2 shares
- Bankjoy Inks Partnerships with a Trio of Credit Unions11 hours ago | 1 shares
TechCrunch | 18 hours ago
The Fintech Times | 18 hours ago
Bank Innovation | 18 hours ago
PaymentsSource | 15 hours ago
Trending This Week
- This founder raised millions to build Fair, a neobank for immigrants2 days ago | 60 shares
- Lili, a neobank aimed at freelancers, raises $55M as it passes 200k users21 hours ago | 35 shares
- Why TransUnion led blockchain fintech Spring Labs’ $30M Series B18 hours ago | 12 shares
- Countdown to Digital Money – 11 Things You Need to Know Now18 hours ago | 3 shares
- IBM launches new cloud, AI services in bid to modernize business18 hours ago | 3 shares
- Overview of Insurance and Insurtech In The Middle East4 days ago | 3 shares
FINOVATE | 11 hours ago
The Fintech Times | 19 hours ago
The Fintech Times | 16 hours ago
Subscribe to our daily newsletter and get the latest stories from Fintech Insight delivered straight to your inbox.
For instant updates, please follow us on Twitter.
PaymentsSource | 17 hours ago
FinExtra | 23 hours ago
CrowdFund Insider | 16 hours ago