Coronavirus is pushing retailers to favor contactless payments over cash – though the slowdown is shrinking payments overall.
Subscribe to our daily news alerts:
Popular this Week
- Why India Has the Potential to Lead the P2P Finance Revolution6 days ago | 197 shares
- Your Pandemic Survival Guide: Fintech Edition5 days ago | 13 shares
- AT&T Says It’s An ‘Essential’ Retailer – And GameStop Does, Too6 days ago | 7 shares
- Brex Buys Three San Francisco Startups To Complement Its Product Line6 days ago | 7 shares
- Rise in shelter-at-home shopping could provide cover for fraudulent returns6 days ago | 4 shares