Before Visa agreed to acquire data company Plaid for $5.3 billion, Mastercard had been pulling ahead in the race among the card brands to break beyond reliance on basic processing fees.
Subscribe to our daily news alerts:
Popular this Week
- Women Are Leading Latin America’s Fintech Revolution6 days ago | 29 shares
- Cloud Computing as the Foundation for Platform Banking5 days ago | 22 shares
- Apple buys startup that creates payment terminals from smartphones6 days ago | 4 shares
- Payments Firm Paya Goes Public with FinTech Acquisition III Merger6 days ago | 4 shares
- White paper: CDR – The game changer6 days ago | 3 shares