Before Visa agreed to acquire data company Plaid for $5.3 billion, Mastercard had been pulling ahead in the race among the card brands to break beyond reliance on basic processing fees.
Subscribe to our daily news alerts:
Popular this Week
- Pornhub Now Lets Models Get Paid With the Tether Stablecoin4 days ago | 261 shares
- Tether Says Its Newest Stablecoin Is Backed by Gold in Swiss Vault3 days ago | 236 shares
- BitMex to Launch XRP Swaps, Delist 2 Other Derivatives3 days ago | 70 shares
- Crypto Custody Provider Ledger Extends Reach in Asia With New Institutional Client3 days ago | 68 shares
- Crypto and the Latency Arms Race: Market Microstructures2 days ago | 59 shares