The password lingers on, despite mounting data breaches and showing just how ineffective they are as a security measure. Philipp Pointner, chief product officer of Jumio, told Karen Webster in a PYMNTS interview, what needs to happen before the password finally gives up the ghost — and perhaps sooner rather than later, as biometrics gain ground.
Subscribe to our daily news alerts:
Popular this Week
- Ether Futures Volume Highest Since June 20193 days ago | 90 shares
- XRP Sees Flash Crash and Quick Rebound on BitMEX3 days ago | 72 shares
- EFF Defends Ex-Kraken Employee’s Right to Post Anonymously About Company3 days ago | 66 shares
- The Future According To SoftBank3 days ago | 64 shares
- Santander Hires Former Apple Pay Exec to Lead P2P Payments3 days ago | 56 shares