Primer, the UK-founded fintech backed by Accel and Balderton, today announces the launch of Primer Connect, an open app framework that enables third-party payments services to build integrations, or ‘connections’, on top of Primer’s unified checkout and payments APIs.
Subscribe to our daily news alerts:
Popular this Week
- Indonesian investment platform FUNDtastic lands $7.7 million Series A6 days ago | 39 shares
- FCA releases detailed 5-point plan to make UK a fintech powerhouse2 days ago | 27 shares
- Oak HC/FT closes on $1.4 billion to invest in fintech and healthcare startups4 days ago | 22 shares
- Amex offers restaurants a lifeline via National Trust for Historic Preservation5 days ago | 12 shares
- Zelle teams with Clearing House to speed P2P payments – and woo small banks3 days ago | 4 shares