The digital bank launched in the UK after the 2016 referendum and it had previously pledged to stay regardless of outcomes. If Brexit-fatigue wasn’t the reason could be that the fintech market is becoming too competitive for new entrants?
Subscribe to our daily news alerts:
Popular this Week
- 8 Finance Films and Documentaries to Watch at Home1 day ago | 82 shares
- BASIS ID To Support SMEs With 1 Million Free Identity Verification Service3 days ago | 13 shares
- Japanese FinTech Kyash Notches $45M Despite Pandemic4 days ago | 10 shares
- Coronavirus puts credit card swipe fees under the microscope3 days ago | 10 shares
- Colorado bank rebrands to highlight bigger role in payments4 days ago | 6 shares