Tim Cook’s recent statement about Apple wearable sales is a reminder of Apple’s mastery of reporting numbers that are not really numbers. We unpack the mystery — and history — of Apple numbers game.
Subscribe to our daily news alerts:
Popular this Week
- New Vietnam Fintech Startup Map Showcases Vietnam’s Growing Fintech Landscape5 days ago | 517 shares
- Calm Down, Grab Isn’t Trying to Become a Bank-Not in the Way You’re Thinking, at Least4 days ago | 173 shares
- 10 Things We Know About Facebook’s GlobalCoin Launching Next Week6 days ago | 159 shares
- LuneX Backed Sparrow Launches Crypto Trading Platform5 days ago | 136 shares
- Appetite for Blockchain Tech Builds Among Korean Banks, but Without Crypto23 hours ago | 81 shares