In just weeks since the advent of the novel virus corona, also known as the COVID-19, its impact has been massive. As of now, only 29% of the active cases (people who are infected and still undergoing treatment) of the coronavirus are in China. The remaining chunk of 71% is spread across other parts of the world. This is causing a lockdown in many countries due to the spiraling numbers causing global panic and stalling economic and social activities. Global finances have been greatly affected too as a result of this, but we do not know just how much yet. 

The post Impact of Coronavirus on the Price of Stocks appeared first on The Merkle News.

Continue reading…

Latest stories from over 100 sources, YouTube and Twitter
Our archive contains 61,586 news items. 350 articles added this week.