With the new year Illinois became the latest state to recognize smart contracts and other blockchain-based records as legal instruments.
Subscribe to our daily news alerts:
Popular this Week
- LinkedIn Says Blockchain Is Top Skill for 20205 days ago | 334 shares
- Fintech Startup Aims to Create New Asset Class With ‘Continuous’ ICO Model3 days ago | 189 shares
- Winklevoss-Led Gemini Exchange Now Has Its Own Insurance Company3 days ago | 132 shares
- Bitcoin’s Share of PoW Mining Rewards Now Above 80%2 days ago | 114 shares
- Former CFTC Officials Ramp Up Push for Digital Dollar With Accenture Partnership3 days ago | 109 shares