A new report finds that it’s tough to regulate what one cannot define — and that’s true in FinTech credit, a nascent industry where the definitions of who does what can be a bit nebulous. Separately, the CFPB is taking aim at regulations governing payday lending.
Subscribe to our daily news alerts:
Popular this Week
- There Are 41 Crypto Businesses Licensed in Philippines Right Now5 days ago | 171 shares
- ING Bank Is Bringing Bitcoin ‘Bulletproofs’ to Private Blockchains6 days ago | 107 shares
- India’s National Payments Corporation Wants to Build a Blockchain Solution6 days ago | 107 shares
- Singapore Airlines Onboards Adyen to Smoothen its Flight Booking App4 days ago | 93 shares
- How is China’s Smallest Province Hainan Attracting Fintech Giants Like Tencent2 days ago | 72 shares