The card giant could pay $850 million in cash for the online small-business lender, according to a person familiar with the talks.
Subscribe to our daily news alerts:
Popular this Week
- Fintech Germany Award Announces Its Winners for 20206 days ago | 7 shares
- Huawei stärkt Standort in der Romandie3 days ago | 4 shares
- What card customers want during a pandemic5 days ago | 2 shares
- Mastercard opens Apple Card digital-first card-issuing model to processors4 days ago | 2 shares
- PayPal and Capital One alums launch bundled banking app5 days ago | 2 shares